Last Update: 12/15/2014
- Title to the Products, including the platform, technology, courseware, publishing tools, templates and all related documentation and IP remains the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. The Products are licensed, not sold. The courseware, the source code and related documentation is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Company grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Products and related documentation for your training purposes only, for a period of one year from the activation date of your access code. Modification of any kind of the courseware, source code, design and related documentation is prohibited.
- Redistribution and Resale. Redistribution or resale of the Products is prohibited. You are prohibited from using any of the information in the courseware to recreate, design or distribute any product that is competitive with or resembles any aspect of the Products. An access code may only be used by one individual End User – it is not transferable and may not be shared with any other individuals. You are responsible to maintain the security of your access code.
- Any tampering with the Products is strictly prohibited. Tampering includes: any unauthorized downloading, printing, or copying; any reproducing, decompiling, translating, modifying or reverse engineering of intellectual property (IP), including but not limited to, courseware or code; inputting any malicious code, virus, worm, time bomb or other illegal actions; and/or any other actions which may be deemed a) disruptive to the network or other users or b) to jeopardize the IP of the Products.
- Reserved Rights. Company reserves the right to modify the Products, permissions and site at any time, as well as to shut-down the site for a period of time for maintenance.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS. YOU ACCEPT THE PRODUCTS “AS IS”. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT USE OF THEM WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY MAY NOT BE VALID IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, AND YOU MAY HAVE WARRANTY RIGHTS UNDER LAW THAT MAY NOT BE WAIVED OR DISCLAIMED. ANY SUCH WARRANTY SHALL EXTEND ONLY FOR 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ACTIVATION OF YOUR ACCESS CODE (UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE).